Pressurized Pond Filter w/Pump & UV 13W
All in one package - canister, pump, pipe, clamps, UV
AQUATOP’s PFS300 with built-in UV sterilizer takes ponds keeps to a new level of filtration. Part of the PFS Series, the PF300 not only includes built-in UV Sterilization but includes the SFP65 pump and all the necessary filters and adapters. Extremely efficient, the PF300 pond filter will clean garden ponds with or without pond fish and can be used in commercial or residential settings. Capable of filtering up to 2500 gallons per hour, the PF300 pond filter is easy to maintain and comes with all the parts ready to install.
The PFS300UV Filter is a sealed pressure filter system for biological and mechanical filtering of normal pond water with a temperature of 34°F – 95°F. Exclusively intended for cleaning garden ponds with or without pond fish, AQUATOP’s PFS300 with built-in UV Series will clean garden ponds with or without pond fish and will help pond keepers reach a new a level of filtration.
• Designed with the Pond Keeper in Mind
• Outstanding Filtration Capabilities
• Integrated UVC Bulb
• Energy Efficient Pump Included
• Flow Indicator Indicates When to Clean
• Clean Function to Wash Filter Sponges
• Easy to Install and Maintain
• Necessary Fittings and Adapters Included
• Suitable for Fresh or Saltwater Use